Thursday 7 January 2016

Shiela's Surprise

She had her skirt on the other way around and I decided to not tell her for the rest of the day

September 2015 - October 2015

So it was probably mid afternoon when I was home alone with Steph, doing the dishes, singing my lungs out, off-key in my hoodie and sweats when I sensed a stranger's presence in the house. I was a bit freaked, coz I noticed my phone flying across the living room to land with a quiet thud onto the couch from its position that was out of my sight. A quick look to my left told me that Steph was indeed, not the source of the quick toss.

Me crying

I dried my hands and tip-toed over to the living room to find the most unexpected surprise I've ever gotten - a giggling Shiela (a.k.a the person who I cry to at 3 in the morning when life is tough and killing me) crouching behind a slab of wall. Yes, I screamed. Yes, I screeched and yes, I did, in fact, cry.

Shielaaa, thank you so much for flying over and taking the time to plan your visit, I can't tell you how grateful I am. Okay I can't handle sappy stuff, you know me. Okay bye!



Here's a quick photo spam of her trip:


For having my back when shit gets heavy



Typika Artisan Roasters


She was actually terrified




Indiana Cottesloe Beach




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment